Suggest treatment for severe coughs, sore throat and ear pain
Don't take prednisone further.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Prednisone is oral steroid. And this can cause many side effects. So better not to take further dose of prednisone as you are facing many side effects.
In my opinion, you should consult pulmonologist and get done clinical examination of respiratory system, chest x ray and PFT (pulmonary function test) to rule out lung infection and bronchitis.
You may need higher antibiotic, inhaled bronchodilator and inhaled corticosteroids (ICS) on the basis of these reports.
Don't take prednisone fir sure.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Left ear pain sore throat
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- Cold sinus ear pain sore throat difficulty opening jaw treatment
- Ear pain sore throat headache
- Sore throat swallow ear pain
- Ear pain popping sore throat
- Sore throat ear pain during pregnancy suggestions
- Sore throat ear pain symptoms
- Ear pain sore throat sinus pain coughing tired prescribed zyrtec