Suggest treatment for severe cough, sneezing and chest congestion
Dont give antibiotics unless there is fever
Thanks for posting in health care magic.
The Sign of infection is fever, unless there is fever above 100F don't use antibiotics. repeated use of antibiotics is not good for babies.
If she is having repeated cough and sneezing the chances of allergy in your baby is more than infection. If any of you parents have allergic tendency the chances increases even more.
Unless there is fever use Maxtra Drop 0.5 ml thrice daily only. the symptoms will go away gradually.
Dr. could you please also confirm what kind of allergy it can be cold and cough? or it can be anything, as I'm suffering from allergy after my delivery (body rash,itchy skin, red skin) will this effect my baby.
if there is a chance of allergy more than a infection, how it can be cured?
Allergy will reduce with age.
Giving Maxtra drop is enough. Please dont worry much as these will gradually go away with increasing age.
Nebulisation will definitely decrese the symptoms. You can use them. LEVOLIN RESPULES 0.31 three times daily for 3 days is a good drug for nebulisation
The baby may be allergic in the form of mild asthma.
Allergy is genetically transmitted and direct contact with your allergy will not harm.
50-70 % cases resolves with increasing age and if required continue treatment for months.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe coughing
- Suggest treatment for allergic sneezing
- Treatment and cure for Severe sneezing
- What are the treatments for cough sneezing and rashes
- Suggest treatment for severe persistent cough
- Suggest treatment for chest infection and cough
- What treatment is suggested for severe cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for cough and nasal congestion
- Treatment for cold cough and sneezing of child