Suggest treatment for severe cough, choking, excessive phlegm production and pain in the chest while coughing
CT scan of the chest and abdomen and a blood culture sensitivity test.
After hearing your history, I would advise you to do CT scan of chest and abdomen. Since you have chills and sweat also, you need to do a blood culture sensitivity test.
If any bacteria is found in the blood then it has to be treated with sensitive antibiotics.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Monish De
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Coughing and choking seizures in children
- How to get rid of phlegm and cough causing choking
- Choking coughing at night
- Choking now pain chest
- Chest pain following choking
- Chest pain after choking
- Choked on food chest pain
- Cause for choking cough with phlegm
- Baby gastroenteritis choking and coughing
- Dry cough choking feeling