Suggest treatment for severe constipation, fatigue and burning sensation in the mouth
About exessive sweating.
Sorry to learn about your bothersome symptoms.
From your description the exessive sweating does not seem to be related to thyroid problems but the pain you reported should be caused by a viral infection of thyroid gland (subacute thyroiditis).
It is confirmed by a high ERS level and some changes in ultrasound of the thyroid lobe.
As a viral infection, sweating may be present but not so exessive. If the beginning of sweating correlate with the pain in the neck, they may be related.
There are many causes of sweating and i do not know if your treating physician doubt any of them until now.
Menopause in some cases is associated with sweating.
Anxiety diorders too.
Do they have alternatives until now or everything is excluded?
Did they exclude subacute thyroiditis?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Weakness severe constipation taking oleanz plus treatment for constipation
- Severe constipation upset stomach taking laxatives body pain headache treatment
- Severe constipation pain what is the treatment
- Severe constipation white worms blood in stools taking laxatives treatment
- Severe constipation and thrush
- Severe constipation quick treatment
- What treatment should be taken for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation
- Severe constipation during chemotherapy
- What could be the treatment for severe constipation