Suggest treatment for severe cold in infant
no harm will be done
Thanks for writing to us.
Usually cold is viral.
It should settle in a few days. Dolocold is one of the few medicines which can be safely taken during breastfeeding.
Even then it is better to restrict it to minimum.
Try other methods like steam inhalation and salt water gargling.
Your baby will be fine. No harm will be done.
If your sinus problem persists do consult your doctor and get yourself checked.
Drink plenty of liquids to keep hydrated.
Wishing your baby good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe cold with heavy post nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for sever cold and blocked nose
- Treatment for blocked nose severe cold
- Treatment and cure for severe cold
- Severe cold treatment
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- What is the treatment for severe cold and cough
- Infant having severe cold nose jam medicine
- Suggest treatment for sinus along with severe cold and headaches
- Took tryptomer have severe cold bronchitic suggest