Suggest treatment for severe cold and wheezing
you are on right track
Thanks for writing to healthcare magic.
Severe cold and wheezing as described and evaluated by your doctor is common in kids at this age
Not necessarily all of them end up being asthmatic.
You can safely continue the inhalers and medicines without any problem.
The illness should settle soon.
However one thing : I usually advice budecort twice daily for atleast three months if I see a similar patient in my clinic along with these medicines.
That should help in decreasing her allergic response .
Wishing your daughter good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe cold with heavy post nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for sever cold and blocked nose
- Treatment for blocked nose severe cold
- Treatment and cure for severe cold
- Severe cold treatment
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- What is the treatment for severe cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for sinus along with severe cold and headaches
- Took tryptomer have severe cold bronchitic suggest
- Severe cold cough headache dark mucus suggest
- Constant crying baby,not sleeping,given gripe water.Suggestions ?
- Baby has frequent running nose, sneezing, fever. Prescribed with...
- Swelling of legs after a drive. Is this normal? Or is it related to...
- 23 days baby is having cold and cough, not able to sleep well. Giving...
- Baby started vomitting and loose motion. Losing weight. Stool test done....
- Baby has low weight, elevated liver enzymes. What does this mean? Usual...
- Will consuming omega 3 supplement affect a breast fed child?
- Child felt warm, given Calpol. Blood test suggested. Appreciate a second...
- Child tightens his hands and jaws, makes grunting sound. Is everything...
- Child getting fever, cough and cold frequently. Constant constipation....