Suggest treatment for severe cold and cough with mucus discharge

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 4 Nov 2015 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I have had very bad cold in resulting bad cougf with discharging mucus yellow color for 10 days,
being takeing Medazol ant. is much better,will I have any consequence with my helth for future
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You will not have any health consequences in future!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this infection that you suffered. This is a very common infection and affects thousands of persons daily. This is commonly referred to as acute lower respiratory tract infection. This can be treated fully and recovery is full with no risk for future health consequences. Be calm and relaxed knowing that this is not often associated with severe health consequences in future.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information if need be.