Suggest treatment for severe cold and cough in a child
Yes it is common
Thanks for writing to us.
Yes it is common for cold to cause eye redness and congestion.
Usually it will settle down in a few days.
Make sure she cleans her eyes with warm water and i usually advice antihistamines like cetrizine or allegra.
If eyes get swollen or if they become worse it is better to consult with your childs paediatrician.
Wishing your daughter good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe cold with heavy post nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for sever cold and blocked nose
- Treatment for blocked nose severe cold
- Treatment and cure for severe cold
- Severe cold treatment
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- What is the treatment for severe cold and cough
- Suffering from severe cold have whooping cough suggest homoeopathic medicine
- Suggest treatment for sinus along with severe cold and headaches
- Severe cold cough headache dark mucus suggest
- Constant crying baby,not sleeping,given gripe water.Suggestions ?
- Baby has frequent running nose, sneezing, fever. Prescribed with...
- Swelling of legs after a drive. Is this normal? Or is it related to...
- 23 days baby is having cold and cough, not able to sleep well. Giving...
- Baby started vomitting and loose motion. Losing weight. Stool test done....
- Baby has low weight, elevated liver enzymes. What does this mean? Usual...
- Will consuming omega 3 supplement affect a breast fed child?
- Child felt warm, given Calpol. Blood test suggested. Appreciate a second...
- Child tightens his hands and jaws, makes grunting sound. Is everything...
- Child getting fever, cough and cold frequently. Constant constipation....