Suggest treatment for severe breathlessness on exertion
Have you ever undergone ABG analysis?
Thanks for your follow up question on HCM.
So, your PFT (Pulmonary Function Test), CT Pulmonary Angiography, coronary Angiography and chest x ray are normal and you still have severe breathlessness on exertion.
You are using CPAP machine for what?
Do you have OSA (obstructive sleep apnea)?
Have you ever checked your ABG (arterial blood gas) analysis?
Because low oxygen and high carbon dioxide can cause similar symptoms.
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe breathlessness dizzy and faint
- Suggested treatment of tuberculosis
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Treatment and cure for exertional dyspnea
- Have left ventricular hypertrophy experiencing severe breathlessness is this dangerous
- Is severe breathlessness on exertion due to diphenhydramine tablet
- Treatment and cure for exertion angina
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment