Suggest treatment for severe bone pain in forearm
It can be thrombophlebitis
I have studied your case. Pain in forearm after hospital admission most probably is due to Thrombophlebitis.This is inflammation of the veins due to injections.
Before I advised you anything I would like to know little detail about this.
1. Did you had some iv fluid or injection in the forearm?
2.Is there any redness or swelling in forearm?
3.Can you describe your pain in detail?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for back bone and tail bone pain
- Zygomatic bone pain and treatments
- Ayurvedic treatment for tail bone pain
- Treatment and cure for chronic bone pain
- Treatment and cure for Bone pain
- What is the best treatment of neck bone pain
- Treatment and cure for Collar bone pain
- Treatment and cure for Cheek bone pain
- Treatment and cure for Pelvic bone pain
- Neupogen bone pain treatment