Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for severe body pain and fever

Answered by
Dr. Raju A.T

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 4016 Questions

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: Dear Doctor

Please go through the below mentioned history and later check my blood reports and suggest to me accordingly about my condition.

On 16th I got fever with heavy body pains and i take medicine later it is okay but again on 20th night i got fever with heavy body pains ( Situation is very critical, i can't able to walk even ). I went to doctor and he gave my medicines and glucose with injection, I was okay for 2 days but again on 25th early morning i got fever with heavy body pains now also the same i can't able to walk due to heavy body pains so i went to doctor and he asked me to get blood reports so this is my history and please go through with the reports i have attached and suggest please.

And i thought i'm very weak because , If i hold anything with one hand i observed that my hands will be shivering little bit. Is my blood reports says anything regarding this? If not kindly suggest me in this case also what can i do for this?

Today doctor gave me sparband-200 tablet, how it helps to me now.

Can you please suggest doctor

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query.

I have read your history and looked at the reports you attached. Based on the reading in the report I suspect you to have Urinary tract infection.

Increased total leucocyte count, blood + in the urine indicate presence of infection somewhere in the urinary tract.

You may need antibiotic course to get rid of the infection.

Also, drink water in good amount which helps to wash out the infection.

Another possibility could be presence of stones in the urinary tract. I strongly recommend you to get a Ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis to rule out stones.

Yes, weakness due to lack of exercise may lead to shiver in the hands while doing work. Regular workout will bring it down.

I do not know any tablet named Sparband 200. Please check the name and give me the right name so that I can provide my opinion.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 43 minutes later
Hi Doctor

Thanks a lot for your reply

Actually  I did my ultrasound scan of abdomen 3 months ago at that time it was positive for kidney stones ( One is on right and one on left side with size around 3.5mm), If you want me to forward those reports i'll  do it or would you like me to get new ultrasound i'll get it doctor.

Please suggest what can be done for this kidney stones any helpful medication for this ?

Doctor can you please suggest the type of exercises to get back from shivering and i've emailed you remaining 2 blood reports doctors please go through those reports one again

Now i'm using the tablet Sparfloxacin Tablets 200mg

Please help me with the answer doctor
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload the reports again

Detailed Answer:

I did not receive your new set of reports. Please reattach them.

I would suggest to get a new ultrasound scan.

I shall surely guide you with the exercise needed.

Please get back to be with the new reports and the scan report too.

Waiting for your response,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Drug/Medication ,  
Medical Topics

Recent questions on  Sparfloxacin

doctor1 MD

I saw a doctor this morning for severe pain in my lower abdomen. Doctor prescribed Rabeprazole, domperidon, sparfloxacin and tiemonium...

doctor1 MD

Iam a female aged 24 of XXXXXXX origin based in California. In last 1 year have had cough (mild to severe) on several occasions. About 1 ½ month...

doctor1 MD

hi, i need to know the treatment for staphilicocus auerous

doctor1 MD

Burning sensation on the tip of my penis and frequent urination flagentyl(secnidazole) 4 at once. sparfloxacin 200 mg twice daily for...

doctor1 MD

Hello I have a five year old daughter who when she woke up had very red ears and complained that they have been very itchy (outer ears and a little...

doctor1 MD

Does my mother has UTI? My mother s urine culture report is as follows: Report on culture and sensitivity profile nature of specimen : urine...