• question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe body aches and weakness

Posted on Fri, 4 Aug 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: The pain inside the entire body deeply, it is different from the pain of the muscles; this pain stays the same for 24 hours in the whole body, by eating late things digestive food, this pain increases, this pain has been for many years It's going on, and it's going to grow slowly. Now the weakness is also feeling that the ability to work is also decreasing. The problem of memory was already there and now it is increasing, full body checkup It was also done, sugar, BP, diabetes, everything turned out well, I showed to many doctors, but no improvement.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Somatoform disorder

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Based on your description, the symptoms can be treated empirically , ie GERD/dyspepsia with PPIs and pro kinetics, Pain disorder with NSAIDs or a short course of tramadol plus paracetamol.

I went through your previous queries too, and somatoform disorder is the likely diagnosis in your case in which there is no organic cause for the physical manifestations of the symptoms especially in light of the normal investigations.

A psychiatric consultation would be the right way to proceed further.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil
Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil