Suggest treatment for severe back pain

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
For the past two weeks, if I sleep in my recliner, my back does not hurt, but if I sleep in my bed my lower back is stiff and sore the entire next day. Back exercises help a little. What should I do?
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Back Pain

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take muscle relaxant.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,do hot fomentation,physiotherapy and take muscle relaxant like thiochochicoside 4mg twice daily,avoid forward bending and weight bearing.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal