Suggest treatment for severe back pain
Possible muscle, nerve or kidney problem
Thank you for using HCM to post your health query.
A pain in the back, even if it feels like deep, still can be muscular, because the muscles are mostly present in the back, and also there are muscles which are deep rooted. If together with the pain you have also numbness at some place in the leg, then it may be a pinched nerve. Both problems can be diagnosed by taking a normal pain killer like Ibuprofen or Ketoprofen. If you feel better after taking it then for sure it is muscular or a nerve.
If not, then the next step and also the most possible diagnoses is a kidney stone. So please consider doing an ultrasound and a urine analysis to rule that out.
There are not other options what the pain can be, because other organs do not give pain in that area.
If you feel any other/important information that you haven't told me, then please let me know and I would be happy to review my thoughts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe back pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain radiating to head
- Endometriosis and severe back pain
- Causes of severe back pain
- Relief for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Ivf severe back pain
- Sudden severe back pain
- Medicine for severe back pain