Suggest treatment for severe back pain with muscle twitching in the thigh
It could be Musculoskeletal origin.
As per your description, it looks like that of Musculoskeletal origin.
Because of your recent activities,it might have developed.
I prescribe skeletal muscle relaxant tablet containing Thiocolchicoside to my patients with similar complaints.
If there is no response, I will ask for Ultrasound of the lower limb .
Nothing to worry. It will come down.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe back pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain radiating to head
- Endometriosis and severe back pain
- Causes of severe back pain
- Relief for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Ivf severe back pain
- Sudden severe back pain
- Medicine for severe back pain