• question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe back pain while undergoing IVF treatment

Posted on Mon, 24 Jul 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I am undergoing IVF. 4 days ago was my egg transfers. I was very stressed and anxious and to top it off my pet was in the vet with a severe back injury and we got a call from the vet that let us yo believe he was beyond help. That day when the dust settled I got a dry cough. The next day it was pain on my right side if I breathed in deeply. Over the last two days I have felt better and the pain has gone away but I can't lay down or bend over without feeling like a tickle in my chest or a pressure and a cough. I sleep sitting up.
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description, possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more.
So avoid movements causing pain.
Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise. Apply warm water pad on affected areas.
Avoid stress and tension, be relax and calm.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

Pulmonologist