Suggest Treatment For Severe Back Pain Post Surgeries
See a pain management doctor!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these pains that you have continued to experience despite 2 surgeries. At this time, good pain management is the best way forward. Your drugs are simply not right and I will suggest that you see a pain management physician. This way, pain medications tailored to address your pain and improve your quality of live would be evaluated and instituted. There is no ned to continue this way. Personally, I discourage any further back surgeries to address this condition as there are more reasons to believe this is no longer amendable to surgery. Most potent pain medications are controlled substances and requires a script from your treating doctor. Keep me posted about this and more so if you are having any difficulties going about it!
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nefopam 30mg tablets pain severe
- Gente al lubricant eye gel severe
- Whether we will get severe headache when keratoconus is severe
- Fibro pain severe
- I have a colostomy bag and having severe
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Unable to pee when back pain severe
- I am suffeing from fever 101 degrees severe
- Major depressive disorder chronic severe
- Mitral regurgitation moderate to severe