Suggest treatment for severe back and leg pain after accident

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
legs and feet, causing pain as well as numbness and tingling. severe back pain and have severe leg pain, neck, shoulders, white pale hands and fingers and feet, Balance is up down I have trouble moving my fingers into showing 3 symbol. dizziness, Loss of balance, Muscle spasms. Numbness or abnormal sensation in any area, Problems moving arms or legs, Problems walking, Problems with coordination, Tremor and weakness in arms or legs. neck. had concussion after car crash, Eye discomfort, Facial pain jaw problems, Painful muscle spasms, spine has moved same with ribs causing sever spasms and pain. I don't take pain killers and I am struggling to handle to pain and dizzy spells vision lack. hands arms feet knee legs back ribs
Car accident was 2 weeks ago
I not on any pain killer
Posted Sun, 17 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
I will advise you to do MRI brain.

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.
In patient with concussion if CT is normal then MRI brain and spine should be done.
Due to cerebral lesion there can be imbalance and loss of co ordination.

I will advise you to do MRI brain and CT head.
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication can be started.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for severe back and leg pain after accident 22 minutes later
Thank you heaps
I will try and get it to get those test done.

I have gotten due to a car crash and some have been there noticeable since I was a kid though they have been majorly aggravated after car crash and caused more savior problems to parts that I was able to hide to some point before and now not able to as been aggravated more then ever and the twist and closer of fingers are worse easiest way I can explain is as I used type normal my hands will twist and my fingers wont straiten out with now and then shakes through and tingling to numbness same with my legs they twisting in ways then the rest well I know possible a percentage of cerebral before but was a small percent so do you mean cerebral lesion that make the syndrome Cerebral Palsy possibly flared to full?. Just to conform I am comprehending response correctly?

Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
Explained below

Detailed Answer:
Hello again

Cerebral palsy is different childhood disease ,for its diagnosis clinical examination is required.

After trauma there can be intracerebral bleed leading to upper motor lesion which is not cerebral palsy.

MRI brain will help you.