Suggest treatment for severe back and knee pain

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Wed, 9 Sep 2015 in Homeopathy
Question: Hello,
I am XXXX , Software Engineer for 8 years and Bharathanatiyam dancer for last few years.

Genetic: My mom was suffering from rhemotic fever (spelling may wrong) in her child hood, no physical movement for 2 years and due to that impact, during year 2007 she undergone open heart surgery in mitral value at her age of 47.

I got the same kind of pain at the back of the knee from childhood. But recently had a severe back pain. I was thinking because of the dance programs.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Homoeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Hello
XXXX
Understand Rheumatic fever is not genetic so there are low chance to being expose with same disease as your mother was suffering. It total depends upon individual.
It more dependent on your own constitution.
There may be many reason for your problem like sitting ot sleeping posture, weight, some physical injury.
I am suggesting some homoeopathic medicine in your case and would suggest to initiate the treatment
You can start with
1 Calcarea Flour 12x 4 pills three times in day
2 Ruta 1M 6 pills once in day
3 R11 20 drops two times in day

take medicine for 1 month and revert me back

Hope this is clear to you
Inc ase of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 17 minutes later
I am sorry ... Could you please more clear on the medicines mentioned.
Before food or after food?
What about other food can be taken or to be avoided?

Question: 4 pills three times a day?
2 Ruta 1M 6 pills once in day
Question: When AM/lunch/PM?

3 R11 20 drops two times in day
Question: 20 drops means? is that the measurement? As it is or mix with water?

In Acupunture treatement, they provided few calcium tablet and tonic. will that also be taken?

It would be help if you give clear details to buy those pills.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
There is no constraint for food. You can take milk which will help you.
Take medicine after 30 minutes of food.

medicine comes in form small pills (globules) you have to take the medicine directly on the tongue without touching and allow to melt.

2 Ruta 1M 6 pills once in day
Medicine may be taken any time before or after food once in day

3 R11 20 drops two times in day
Medicine comes in form of liquid with dropper. Add 20 drops of medicine in half cup of water and drink twice in day

There should be 20-30 minute of gap between each medicine.
Avoid smoking, Alcohol it will weak the action of medicine.

Calcarea flour 12x is calcium supplement so you need not to take other calcium tablet. it will be sufficient for you.

I would prefer you to buy only made in Germany medicine. Medicine has good result.

Hope this clear your doubt.

In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj