Suggest treatment for severe and persistent pain in the ribcage
You need to get Cat scan and blood test.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
There are 2 things I need to clear first.
1. Ultrasound may not pick up all the diseases so a better scan like Cat scan or MRI gives more information.
2. There are certain diseases like Hepatitis,Gastritis, which may not show up in ultrasound , they require other test like Blood test and Endoscopy.
3. Does the lump hurts or is it painless?
Since how long you have been experiencing pain?
Does the pain increases or decrease after having food?
Any breathing difficulty?
Kindly revert back with these details for further discussions.
Will be looking forward for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe jaw and inner ear pain
- Suggest treatment for severe persistent cough
- Broken ribcage dad treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis
- Suggest treatment for problem in ejaculation
- What causes rashes while on treatment for laryngitis and fever?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- What causes large pupils and allergy to many drugs?
- What does a creatinine level of 160 suggest?
- What causes choking sensation in throat and difficulty breathing with...
- Suggest treatment for vertigo with vomiting
- What causes weakness in a diabetic and BP patient?
- What causes blood in stools?
- Suggest treatment for blockage in carotid artery