Suggest treatment for severe acne while on Celin

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi Doc,

I have been experienced severe acne. I have been taking multivitamin Riconia lp, Nature made omega 3 fatty acids, Celin 500mg and B complex tablet. Still whenever i eat rice for some days or eat unhealthy food for a day or two, it appears again. Please suggest me how to get rid of acne and detox. Do tell me if there any supplements or any medication to clear the existing acne and scars.

Thanks for your help in advance. I really appreciate it.

Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please attach the image

Detailed Answer:

Please attach an image of your showing the acne. I would look for features and establish the cause for the recurrence. Only then , I shall advice you the best suited treatment.

Waiting for the image,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Hi doc,

I have attached a pic of my acne.
Thanks for your help.

Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Acne Vulgaris

Detailed Answer:

Sorry for the delay in my response.

I have seen the image, I suspect you to have acne Vulgaris. It is an infected form of acne.

I would recommend Tab Minocycline 100 once a day in the morning for a minimum of 15days.

Also, apply ACNEWAR PLUS ointment twice daily.

This will reduce the acne and most of the scars.

Hope, I answered your query.