Suggest treatment for severe acne on the jaw line

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Thu, 9 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I am having darkening skin underneath my jaw line on both sides of my face. It is patchy. I also have red skin below my chin on my neck area. I have never had acne issues. Is there something over the counter that can help lessen the discoloration in both areas?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Yes, there are a couple of options which are safe to use for darkening and discoloration of the skin.

1) L.ASCORBIC ACID vitamin C mixture such as LAA25 can be helpful with good result in a number of my patients.

2) Glutathione with vitamin C combination such as Eventone C in combination with sunblock can be applied all over the face and neck to have a much more clear and glowing skin.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil