Suggest treatment for severe abdominal spasms in a child
Visit an ER immediately
I have gone through your question. I would recommend you to visit a pediatrician for clinical evaluation immediately at ER. This is to rule out any pathological cause such as intussuception, bowel obstruction or renal colics which can lead to such symptoms at this age. If suspected then they will advise you for an ultrasound abdomen. These emergencies can be easily managed if diagnosed early.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can colonoscopy cause abdominal spasm
- Symptoms of lower abdominal spasms
- Diagnosis of lower abdominal spasms
- Pregnancy related abdominal spasm
- Drugs/medication for lower abdominal spasms
- Lower abdominal spasms causes
- Muscle spasms abdominal spasms no pain any treatment required
- Abdominal spasms below rib cage
- Abdominal spasm with shortness of breath
- Treatment and cure for lower abdominal spasms