Suggest treatment for severe abdominal pain and burning sensation in the penis

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Abdominal Pain
Question: Sir
I had abdominal pain 5 days back and it went of now. No pain but slight burning sensation in my penis alone some time. My report of urine routine yesturday and today i have attached both look diiferent. Why rbc is high can i know. Pls help me out.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As explained below.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
To recapitulate: Male/40 - had pain in abdomen 5 days back - went off now - slight burning sensation in penis alone - some times - urine reports - wants to know why RBC is high ...
RBC in the urine can be high in the following conditions:
Stone/concretions/ crystalluria anywhere in the urinary tract.
UTI - urinary tract infection
Inflammation in the urinary tract.
Report of yesterday shows albumin trace and bacteria present while today's report shows albumin trace, RBC and epithelial calls more than the range.
Since you have burning in penis, this indicates the possibility of infection although the reports may not show in all the cases if the urine is diluted by consuming excessive water/fluids, or if an antibiotic is taken.

I hope this answers your query, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 5 minutes later
Sir
I saw on net rbc in urine is a symptom of cancer in blader or kidlney or prostate. Will it b like it. Pls help me.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As explained below.

Detailed Answer:
In cancer the number of RBC is too much.
You can certainly need an Ultrasound of the abdomen, particularly for the genitourinary system. If needed CT scan is advised.

I have give for culture sensitive also. What u mean tomsay. Is it a sypmtom of cancer or uti infection. Pls advice me. No pain in abdomenall. Slight discomfort.why usg abdomen req .
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
as explained

Detailed Answer:
Ideally all patients with any urinary symptoms should go for ultrasound of whole abdomen, tests of blood for cbc , urea, creatinine and all other tests as may be advised by your Doctor.
Blood in urine can be caused by many reasons.
Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 20 hours later
Sir
I have a smll dought. I have pain in my anus for past 20 days and the pain is on tailboan side and i met my family dr and she gave me moveonspntab. No lump there. Can it b a anus cancer without lump. When i touch that area it pains and and when i sit slanting it pains. After taking the tab the pain has been reduced .
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
As detailed below.

Detailed Answer:
As again, the cancer without a lump can not be painful even at anus.
Since you have pain for the last 20 days the most probable cause can be anal fissure or coccydynia that is painful coccyx.
I would advise you to get examined by a General Surgeon to get a confirmed diagnosis so that a proper management can be done.
Till them take Sitz bath in a tub with warm water and a painkiller like Ibuprofen if it suits you.

Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 4 hours later
Sir
Can a swelling b a cancer. I went to my gp and she examined and said looks like swelling. I can also not feel any seekling. If i take tablet like move on sp and i took sis bath yst pain get reduced. Pls help me .
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
As explained in your direct query.

Detailed Answer:
No, the welling can not be cancer as the history is of short duration and the photos in the direct query show obvious fissure in ano.
I have advised the way to get the best possible results in that answer.
Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 9 minutes later
Sir
Realy thanks for yourbkind reply. Sir can fishers b there without burning sensation. I have started my sisbath from ystd night 4 time a day and local dr dind give me any antibiotic and fear of cancer is more bcs i had my etching in anal area some 1 month bac and i corolate all in my mind and fear is more. No itching or sweat there now. Pls help me
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Actual examination helps to rule out further.

Detailed Answer:
As per the history and photos you have provided, this looks to be fissure, it can be present without burning once the deep layer is healing.
I think, it is better that you get examined by a General Surgeon for per-digital ano-rectal examination and ano-proctoscopy to know the exact diagnosis so that the picture will be totally clear. And this way alone the confirmation is possible.