Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and pain
Need to investigate
What you mention about the problem can turn serious. You are passing blood clots via gut. The clots could be due to leaking blood in the lower end of the gut like descending colon, sigmoid colon or rectum.
Sometimes the problem could be simple from fissure to common piles but it needs a detailed investigation like per rectal exam, sigmoidoscopy and if required a lower GI endoscope(colonoscopy).
Your doctor was right in referring your to GI specialist.
Please let me know the details once you are done with the appointment and I can add more lines and inform you much better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pancreatitis back pain abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating and back pain
- Treatment and cure for Abdominal bloating
- Suggest treatment for abdominal bloating after quitting smoking
- Lower back pain abdominal bloating
- Sudden abdominal bloating and pain
- Severe abdominal bloating and pain
- Painful intercourse and abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating pain and acne
- Severe abdominal bloating