Suggest treatment for severe Effexor withdrawal
Do not worry..
Welcome to healthcaremagic.
Please consult an expert psychiatrist..There are many disorders like GAD,somatisation disorder etc..
In my opinion,you may even gradually taper dose of your medications and see how your clinical improvent.Discuss with your doctor before proceeding anything..
Don't consume pills without a doc's prescription
May be maniac-depressive psychosis..Other possibility
Do not worry..You ll be alright soon..
Hello and thank you for writing back with details.
The simple answer to your question is, NO.
Do not worry, have a great life ahead.
If you don't have any further questions, you may close the discussion and rate my answer.
Thank you again for choosing healthcaremagic.com for your health concerns.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe vertigo
- Suggest treatment for severe coughing
- Suggest treatment for severe hairfall
- Suggest treatment for severe snoring
- Suggest treatment for severe tonsillitis
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for severe hairloss
- Effexor treatment for menopause
- Suggest treatment for severe headache
- Is effexor xr used in the treatment of depression?
- Is Albuterol more than four times a week unsafe?
- What does a healthy balanced diet contain?
- Is prolonged Tramadol intake dangerous?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Does Dayquil increase BP?
- What causes prolonged periods?
- What causes severe chronic headache with history of VP shunt surgery?
- Suggest treatment for cyst and stage 3 kidney disease
- Suggest treatment for dry mouth and numbness in throat
- What casues myoclonic jerks in arm?