Suggest treatment for seronegative arthritis
I need to know little detail of your illness
I have studied your case and I think you are having early cartilage damage. Before I advised you any thing I would like to know little detail of your illness.
1.Which other joints are involved?
2.Do you have stiffness in knee joints in morning?
3.What allopathic and ayurvedic drugs you took till now?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
You need to take immune modulators
I have studied your case and I think you need to change to immune modulators. These are drugs which will enhance your immune system. For example there is interleukin's inhibitors like Monteleukast and antibodies binders drugs like Infliximab. These drugs should be given under guidance of rheumatologist and requires careful monitoring.
As far as ayurvedic treatment is concerned,you need to take these medications.
1.Tablet Giloy Ghanvati 2 tablets morning and 2 tablets before meal in evening.
2.tablet Keshor guggle 2 tablets before meal morning and evening.
3.Powder Majum XXXXXXX 5gm morning and 5 gm evening after meal.
4.Mahamangistadi quath after meal morning and evening 4 TSF morning and evening with equal quantity of water.
this is one month course.
As far as diet is concerned, avoid protein diet, and things like curd, prickle and lemon. I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for seronegative arthritis
- What causes seronegative arthritis
- Chinese herbs for seronegative arthritis
- Ayurvedic treatment for seronegative arthritis
- Symptoms of seronegative arthritis
- Seronegative arthritis causes
- Seronegative arthritis medicine in homeopathy
- Diagnosis of seronegative arthritis
- Thyroid seronegative arthritis
- What is the treatment for seronegative arthritis