Suggest treatment for senility, forgetfulness, confusion and nightmares
citalopram 20 mg, atenolol 9 heart rhythum regulation ( not for Alz) , d0nepez il hci 5 mg , ..and
Donepezil commonly cause nightmares.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
I have gone through your detailed medication history. One of the drugs-Donepezil, you are taking is well known to cause nightmares. So,that may be the cause for your nightmares. However,this drug is known to cause nightmares if taken in evening. If you are taking it in the evening time, it would be better to reschedule it to morning once a day dose. Talk to your treating doctor and make the change. Hopefully you will get rid of your nightmares with this change.
Regarding, rest of the medications, please specify what sort of adjustments you want to make? I hope rest of the medicines should not be causing such sleep problems. Still,please be precise to ask further questions in follow-up regarding what specific adjustments you desire?
Waiting for your follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for senile cataract
- Treatment and cure for senile dementia
- Treatment and cure for senile osteoporosis
- Treatment and cure for senile dermatitis
- Treatment and cure for senile pruritus
- Treatment and cure for Senile tremors
- Treatment and cure for senile purpura
- Treatment and cure for senile emphysema
- Treatment and cure for senile amnesia
- Suggest treatment for senile khyphosis