Suggest treatment for semen leakage during bowel movement

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: i am 20 yrs old...I have been mastrubating from 15 yrs old.....Now i have the problem of sperm or seamen leakage during motion.!.This problem is been faced by me for some 3 mnths!.suggest me any medicine.
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It can be due to reduction in frequency of masturbation

Detailed Answer:

Masturbation is natural and normal thing. It is done by 95% of the males in the world, mostly before marriage as well as when wife is away, in menses or pregnant after marriage. It is not at all harmful. Frequency of masturbation done by an individual varies from once a day to once a week. It depends upon individual libido, wish and timing. It neither causes any weakness nor any problem in sexual activity.

In all boys when puberty starts around age of 13 to 17, production of testosterone increased. This leads to increase in body hair, beard and moustache as well as production semen and physical body changes.

Semen is produced regularly after puberty by prostate and testicles and stored in seminal vesicles. This semen in general is expelled by masturbation or sex. When someone does not actively expel semen through masturbation or sex, there is excess semen in seminal vesicles.
When production rate exceeds capacity of storage of seminal vesicles stored semen has to come out to give space to newly produced semen.
This excess stored semen comes out during sleep, urination or defecation.
In sleep during dreams or excitement with slight force excess semen comes out and it is known as night fall.
If you are not doing masturbation regularly or not involved in sexual activities, night fall or leakage with motion would be there. It is absolutely normal phenomenon and not a problem/disease.

Provide me more information so I can guide you further.

- What is frequency of masturbation per week or per month? Is there reduction in frequency from previous?

-What is the frequency of semen leakage with motion?

I will be happy to help further after your response.

Dr Chintan Solanki
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Chintan Solanki 22 minutes later
no it is not like tht.....for past mnth i have been mastrubating regularly! mostly daily..! so I consulted a doctor who said there is nerve damage in penis!...i ws dng gym fr 1 nd half yrs had some hard wrkout thr!...doctor said tht nerves are been damaged...my penis looks so softened nd small than before i am worried.....kindly suggest me some medicine....frequency of seamen coming out is more during bowel movement.....doctor i consulted said tht...the grip of nerve has been lost so ot leaks.....thn i consulted a surgen who gave vitamin e tablts wich had no use....kindly help me having severe back pain!
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
in that case you need to consult urosurgeon and needs investigations

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up and information.

If there is something wrong in penis muscles or nerves it requires physical examination and investigations. You must consult urologist for this. Ultrasound of local part(sonography), nerve conduction study and if required CT scan also be done to diagnose the exact problem. After proper diagnosis only treatment can be done. Your back pain also required evaluation as some lower spinal nerves are compressed it can be responsible for this problem. In that case MRI of lumbo sacral spine is required.

In conclusion I recommend consultation of doctor in person to diagnose and treat your problem.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Chintan Solanki 3 hours later
i have major fear of it.....wil it curable?.....i am afraid to some thngs tht it may lead to impotence?....clear me tht it can be curable? 😰
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
yes curable likely

Detailed Answer:

Your semen is there and you can masturbate means your physical aspects of sex life working well. Only there is some mis connection in terms of expulsion of semen. I do not think that there is damage in penile nerves but there is problem with spinal nerves I guess as there is back pain and semen comes out with toilet. After proper diagnosis, it will be cured and there is no chance of impotency as per your history.

Wish you good health and take care.