Suggest treatment for seizures in a premature baby
She is 4 months adjusted right now.
Hello and welcome,
I am sorry this happened. I would do two things at this time:
1. Hold off on the second dose of lansoprazole until cleared by her doctor.
2. Call the doctor on call for her doctor tonight rather than waiting until tomorrow. He or she may want your daughter evaluated tonight as she just had the seizure and sometimes it is best to get information shortly after this. It's possible her own doctor takes his or her own calls instead of sharing calls with a group. So call his/her office number and it will probably be routed and you will talk to a pediatrician.
So don't wait until tomorrow to be polite. Call now.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for spike in bp during a seizure
- Suggest treatment for seizures and neuroglycopenic symptoms
- Suggest treatment for eye bruise caused after a seizure
- What treatment is suggested for focal seizure
- Suggest treatment for uncontrollable leg seizures
- Suggest treatment for stress seizures
- Treatment of seizures
- Suggest treatment for tonic clonic seizures
- Suggest treatment for generalized seizure disorder
- Suggest treatment for clonic seizure