Suggest treatment for seborrhoeic dermatitis
yes you may use any of these ointment
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com. I have read your query. I understand your concern.
As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Seborrhoeic dermatitis. It is characterised by red flaky skin over eyebrows, upper eyelid area, retroauricular area, nasolabial folds, upper chest.
Your doctor has prescribed you Blethamide ointment which is a combination of sulfacetamide and Prednisolone that is tthe combination of antibiotic and steroid. Tobradex and lotemax are also containing an antibiotic and steroid combination.
So you may take any of these for the condition.
I hope I am able to solve your query. If you have any further query, you may ask me. Stay healthy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis in babies
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis and oxytetracycline
- What do you suggest for seborrhoeic dermatitis of scalp
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis and hyperthyrodism
- Incessant crying seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Seborrhoeic_dermatitis and ozone
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis cream
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis face
- Treatment and cure for Seborrhoeic dermatitis