Suggest treatment for scrotal pain
It could be Torsion of testis or Urinary infection.
Does he give any history of injury to the scrotum?
He could be having a Torsion of the testis or maybe some infection.
Is there pain localized in one side testicle or generalized.
Is the scrotum warm and/or red?
Do check and let me know.
The best thing would be to get him examined by your Doctor or a Surgeon who can rule out a Torsion. The earlier the better.
You can give some pain medicines like Calpol syrup till then.
Also, let him wear underwear that does not let the scrotal sac hang as that would cause more pain.
Take care and do let me know so I can advice you further.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for scrotal dermatitis
- Treatment and cure for scrotal varicocele
- Treatment and cure for scrotal infection
- Treatment and cure for scrotal abscess
- Treatment and cure for scrotal varices
- Scrotal cysts treatment
- Treatment and cure for Scrotal swellings
- Scrotal dermatitis treatment
- Treatment and cure for scrotal hernia
- Treatment and cure for scrotal cyst