Suggest treatment for scratch at urethral opening caused by passing kidney stone

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: What medicine would you recommend for a scratch/red mark at opening of urethra causes by passing kidney stone 2 years ago. The US doesnt have hydroheal and ive tried all OTC ointments. Looking for ideas
It causes discompfort and aching in testicles
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Solugel or Novagel

Detailed Answer:

You can try for Solugel or Novagel, both are similar in composition as Hydroheal and s best for such rashes or soft tissue scars.

There could be no link between the urethral scar and the pain in the testicles. You may have to get your testicles examined physically by a urologist.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.