Suggest treatment for sciatica nerve pain in the right leg

Dr. Ronald Schubert

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have chronic pain due to a gun shoot wound that shredded my sciatica nerve in my right leg and foot.I have neuropathy and drop foot,I take methadone for 6 yea
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please clarify your question

Detailed Answer:
Please clarify your question.

If you want us to write your prescriptions we are not able to do that. I recommend that you look toward a pain clinic in your area. This forum does not allow us to write prescriptions. Also to be able to write for Methadone you will need to physically see your doctor and obtain written prescription for methadone. Methadone can not be called into a pharmacy

I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions