Suggest treatment for sciatic nerve pain
YYYY@YYYY is my email address.
All causes for sciatica listed for your reference ma'am
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I would be more than happy to help list all the causes of sciatica for your reference:
+Pinched nerve due to abnormalities in the spine
+Excessive physical activity or exercise
+Wearing tight clothing
+Chronic conditions causing poor health of nerves (E.g. diabetes)
+Bone spur in the spine causing compression of a nerve
+Slipped disc or other such abnormalities in the spine causing a pinched nerve
+Tumor causing compression of a nerve
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sciatic nerve pain buttocks
- Iud and sciatic nerve pain
- Chronic sciatic nerve pain
- Sciatic nerve pain and adenomyosis
- Sciatic nerve pain and testis
- Sciatic nerve pain miscarriage
- Sciatic nerve pain relief
- Suggest treatment for sciatic nerve pain
- Any suggestion for sciatic nerve pain
- Treatment and cure for sciatic nerve pain