Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for scar mark under the eyes

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 1982
Answered : 3003 Questions
Yes I had a cut under eye like 4-5 months ago, turned into bad infection ( have had MRSA before) I have been on anti- biotics at least 3 times. last time it was like a hole black inside. But this time the skin is rough and not really a wide open wound but little spots that little black splinter like stuff keeps coming out of. & sometimes it hurts a lot. I no longer have medical (but trying to get). and now it looks like I have a couple deep wrinkles under just that eye, & the black things are in those as well.
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You may be having scars. Detailed Answer: Hi, With little history and photos, it seems that now you may be having healed lesions with depressed linear scars. Initially you had bacterial infection in area below the left eye. After taking long term antibiotics, the lesion healed and now you seems the healed area with linear atrophic scars. So, you do not worry. You may apply hyaluronidase containing gel and take tablets of vitamin A,E and B complex. Your local pharmacist will know about these medicines. Avoid worries and tension. I hope you got my answer. Still any query, you may ask... Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor