Suggest treatment for sarcoidosis in the lungs
Please ask your doctor for a ct scan
Since your doctor is saying that your ear nose and throat are clear and still you are having the feeling of a drip I suggest that you discuss about performing a CT scan of your sinuses. The scan will help us figure out if the sinuses are involved and to what extent. This will be an useful tests before planning any surgery.
Many times , the examination of the nose be normal and a ct scan will tell us he true picture of what is going on in the sinuses.
You can by all means take a second opinion.
I will also recommend that you follow your doctors advice and do your nasal irrigation with 3% saline as it has shown to be very useful in resistant cases of sinusitis.
yes can use it!
although i do not have any personal experience in using alkalol and have never prescribed it to any of my patients but i have gone through the website and it does look pretty harmless , hence i think you can use it for your sinuses.
I will still recommend that you try the saline nasal irrigation also.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for diagnosed with sarcoidosis
- Treatment and cure for lung sarcoidosis
- Homeopathic treatment for sarcoidosis
- Treatment and cure for ocular sarcoidosis
- Sarcoidosis diet treatment
- Prednisone treatment for sarcoidosis
- Sarcoidosis symptoms and treatment
- Treatment and cure for sarcoidosis granuloma
- Treatment and cure for renal sarcoidosis
- Treatment and cure for scar sarcoidosis