Suggest treatment for sagging breasts
Can you suggest what possible reasons can be there? And is there any remedy to improve the situation?
needs cosmetic surgery.
Dear XXXX, sagging breasts can be due to sudden loss of weight, it can be ill - fitting under garments, over manipulation of breast tissue, hormonal treatment.
Whatever the reason, they will need cosmetic correction to come in shape.
However, as I mentioned earlier, she is unmarried and has never had any physical relationship. Neither has there been any sudden weight loss.
She has thyroid issues and takes medication for the same. But this problem has been there ever since she was a teenager.
Can you throw some light into any medical tests which can confirm the reason?
dear Ma'm, hi! as I tried to make clear earlier as well, sagging breasts is a cosmetic problem with cosmetic solution. We do not have any definitive marker of why or how it happens. As in your friends case I believe , as she is unmarried, may be loose or ill fitting undergarments can be the reason. but again that is a probability.
now she needs correction that can help her.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment do you suggest for lump in breast
- Suggest treatment for soreness of breast
- Suggest treatment for metastatic breast cancer
- Inverted blackhead on breast suggestions for home treatment
- Breast enlargement and sagging control treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurrent breast cancer
- What treatment is suggested for pain during breast feeding
- Suggest treatment for breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for hypoechoic lesions in breast