Suggest treatment for saddle pulmonary embolism
a saddle pulmonary embolism is a very serious condition which may lead rapidly to death. It would be very unusual to have such a serious condition for one week without having any other symptoms and only be diagnosed one week later. A pulmonary embolism may - of course - present with blackout but I have doubts that this happened in your case. If you had ongoing symptoms from that moment and on then please describe them.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for recurrent pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary embolism saddle clot
- Treatment of pulmonary embolism
- Subacute pulmonary embolism treatment
- Is xarelto used in the treatment of pulmonary embolism?
- Causes of saddle pulmonary embolism
- Treatment and cure for subsegmental pulmonary embolism
- Treatment and cure for Pulmonary embolism
- Saddle pulmonary embolism mortality
- Chronic pulmonary embolism treatment