Suggest treatment for runny nose
I'm almost 87 years old.
Dear sir, Welcome to HealthcareMagic,
Since you have tried the over the counter antihistamines with no result , then you should use a mast cell stabilizer as Singulair tablets 10mg once daily for continuous 14 days (you may need a prescription from your local physician for this).
Please try to avoid possible allergens as dust , perfumes and spicy food.
I hope I've answered your question .
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Chronic runny nose problem what is the best suggested treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Treatment and cure for chronic runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Is congestant used in the treatment of runny nose ?