Suggest treatment for runny nose
I will ask that you observe only with no treatment at this time!
Hi and thanks for this query.
I have reviewed your information fully. This isn't always caused by a disease. Fluid can get into the nasal offices and slowly leak out. If it is not offensive, in small volumes with no pain or fever, then I will encourage you to stop the spray and algery drugs. Also, for how long has this been going on?
I will say if this persists beyond 2weeks, then we will get an Xray to look at the nasal passages and sinuses to look for possible pockets of fluid. Depending on initial findings, more option might be considered.
Let me know what you decide and how you feel about this. I wish you well and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Chronic runny nose problem what is the best suggested treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Treatment and cure for chronic runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Is congestant used in the treatment of runny nose ?