Suggest treatment for runny nose
Unlikley to be cold sore!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what you have reported. A certain no one would like the child having a cold sore. Cold sores develop over a few days and visibly become a sore before crusting. From what you described, this is unlikely to be one. I rather suspect that he caused a minor trauma no the tissue of the lower lip that led to a death tissue that dried over the night.
To be very sure about this, please provide an image for review and more information. The link to do so is on the right side of your dashboard.
Hope to hear from you soon before concluding on this.
NOt a cold sore!
With all the information you have provided and after reviewing the image, this is not a cold sore. I will suggest you do not take any further medical action on this.
I hope this helps. Let me know if there is something more you would like us to talk about at this time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Chronic runny nose problem what is the best suggested treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Treatment and cure for chronic runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Is congestant used in the treatment of runny nose ?