Suggest treatment for runny nose and cough after playing in splash pool
unlikely to escalate
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
Such episodes are very common in kids as they play in splash pool.
But usually airway defence mechanisms will ensure that not much fluid enters the lungs.
Try giving benadryl cough formula for a day or two.
If still she doesn't improve, you need to take her to nearby doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Runny nose and cough after general anaesthetic
- Treatment for runny nose cough and upper tract infection
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Treatment for cough and runny nose for my 2 years old baby
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose