Suggest treatment for rough chapped spot on lower lip
Do not worry, its normal.
Thank you for using HCM,
I read carefully your query and saw you picture. Thank you for providing it, so now I have a better idea of your concern.
Do not worry, its normal, not serious at all. The soft tissue in the lower lip its part of the normal anatomy of the lip/soft palate. It waries from person to person though, and from time to time. You may have had it from long time but you just noticed it. It may remain like that in the future.
Hope this is helpful. Let me know if you need more clarification. Otherwise please kindly rate and close the question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chapped lips
- What treatment is suggested for canker sore on lower lip
- What is the treatment for chapped lips
- Newborn chapped lips treatment
- Treatment and cure for Chapped lips
- Suggest treatment for lumps inside the lower lip
- Suggest treatment for extremely dry and rough lips
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation of lips
- Swollen lower lip treatment