Suggest treatment for ringworm
oral nd topical antifungals are advised
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com. I have read your query. I understand your concern.
Ringworm that is fungal infection of skin may involve any part of the body. It spreads from person to person and may spread to involve other parts of body also. So it definitely requires treatment.
In my such patients , I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream / miconazole cream and tablet fluconazole / terbinafine / itraconazole. Treatment depends on the extent of involvement of disease.
You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.
you should consult dermatologist in person for prescription
Hello. Welcome back. These are prescription drugs and should be taken under doctor's supervision. You may consult a Dermatologist in person to get the prescription.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for ringworm cortizone 10
- Refucil for treatment of ringworm
- Ringworm treatment over the counter
- Treatment white ringworm stool
- Treatment of ringworm with ink
- Treatment of ringworm
- Ringworm treatment cream
- Flucloxacillin for ringworm treatment
- Treatment for ringworm in humans
- Ringworm treatment pelvic
- Suggest treatment for acne on face
- What causes itchy and painful acne like bumps on feet?
- Suggest treatment for severe hair fall
- What causes sweaty hands and hot flashes ?
- Suggest treatment for hyper pigmentation on buttocks
- What causes itching sensation of left armpit?
- Suggest treatment for discoloration of lips
- Can psoriasis be permanently cured?
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss
- Suggest treatment for white spot on penis tip