Suggest treatment for ringworm infection
Clotrimazole or Miconazole cream
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic,
For ringworm infection you can apply topical antifungals like Clotrimazole or Miconazole cream on the affected areas twice daily for 2-3 weeks.
This should cure the infection.
Terbinafine cream or sertaconazole cream
If Clotrimazole is not effective then you can change the group of antifungal medicine.
You can apply terbinafine cream or sertaconazole cream on the affected areas twice daily but these are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recurrent ringworm infection have nickel allergy treatment and prevention
- Treatment and cure for scalp ringworm infection
- Treatment and cure for ringworm infection
- Suggest treatment for intestinal infection
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory infection
- Treatment of ringworm
- Suggest bladder infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for worm infection
- Suggest treatment for infected prostate