Suggest treatment for ringworm infection
its a ring worm infection
this appears to a ring worm infection.
OINT MICONAZOLE 1% LOCALLY thrice a day for 7 days.
take tab fluconazole 150mg stat single dose. you should see it clearing up in a week.
shingles are associated with pain and are confluent clear fluid filled vesicles and restricted to one particular dermatome on one half of the body only.
the photograph you sent didnt meet any of the criteria, it appears more like a ring worm infection typically near the arm pit breast tail region.
however if possible you may send me a sanp of the leg as well for a look please and some details of any symptoms if you are experiencing alongwith.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recurrent ringworm infection have nickel allergy treatment and prevention
- Treatment and cure for scalp ringworm infection
- Treatment and cure for ringworm infection
- Suggest treatment for intestinal infection
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory infection
- Treatment of ringworm
- Suggest bladder infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for worm infection
- Suggest treatment for infected prostate
- Is pregnancy possible without ovulation?
- Is pregnancy possible due to sex on 8th day from menstruation?
- At what age does a girl start to ovulate ?
- Is chemical hair straightening safe for a breast feeding woman?
- Can i have abdominal hysterectomy despite having IBS?
- What causes discomfort and pain in pelvic region?
- How to determine the expected date of delivery using last menstrual period?
- What does my ultrasound report suggest?
- Suggest treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Suggest treatment for Rubella infection