Suggest treatment for right shoulder blade pain and tingling in right arm
Due to compression of nerve root in cervical spine.
Thanks for your query.
Due to compression of nerve root in cervical spine there is tingling in arm and pain associated with it.
I will advise you to MRI cervical spine for better diagnosis.
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic like pregabalin and methylcobalamin medication can be started consulting your doctor.
Till time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to back. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
I would appreciate your reviews about this service.
I am glad to know that I could address your concern.
Hope this discussion was helpful.Please close the discussion, if you have no further queries.I would appreciate your reviews about this service.
You can consult me again directly through my profile http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-saurabh-gupta/64132
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness tingling in right arm arm pain
- Tingling in right arm and indigestion
- Right arm pain and tingling
- Tingling or heaviness in right arm
- Lips tingling and right arm tingling
- Right arm wrist pain and tingle
- Tingling feeling in right arm
- Psoriasis tingling right arm
- Right arm tingling and chest pain
- Dead right arm and tingling