Suggest treatment for right adrenal gland tumor
Better known as incidentaloma
Dear Sir, Hi! Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Adrenal masses non functional, diagnosed as mere incident are called incidentalomas.
You have not mentioned the size though, but if less than 10 mm, they can be just followed, but if bigger, they need a biopsy/ Fnac. if non-malignant, nonfunctional, not suppressing adrenal function, then no further intervention required.
Let me know if I could assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Types of adrenal gland tumors
- Benign adrenal gland tumor symptoms
- Symptoms of adrenal gland tumor
- Treatment and cure for adrenal gland tumor
- Kidney adrenal gland tumor
- Thickening of adrenal gland treatment
- Drugs/medication for adrenal gland tumor
- Diagnosis of adrenal gland tumor
- Adrenal gland tumor causes
- Treatment and cure for adrenal tumors