Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
Ugecic 20 mg
shelcal 500 mg
muvera 15 NA
Medicine without any prescription.
And form last two years he cant even move his hands and fingers also in the morning after waking up.
It gives continueous pains in every joints of body like hands, ankles, knees, back etc .....
Now from last 3-4 months their was infection occurred without any injury at the ankle of leg. What actually happened is initially their is swelling and extreme pains at the particular location of anklet and after 20-25 days puss and black blood comes out from that. Now the doctor prescribed medicine along with the dressing and almost it 70% recovered.
But the same thing happened in back side also from last 2-3 days
Below are the test reports -
Haemoglobin - 82 %
E.S.R. - 55 mm at the end of 1 hour
R . A. Test - positive
Blood sugar -
Post prandial 148 mg
Below medicine prescribed by local doctor
HCQS 200 MG
FOLITRAX 2.5 MG
SAAZ DS NA
So we need to know what is the exact problem and if any other tests we need to be done to detect ????
And what are the solutions for this ???
Your father is having rheumatoid arthritis.
Thanks for choosing healthcaremagic for posting your query.
I'm Dr. Sudhir Kumar,
I have gone through your question in detail and understand your concern.
On the basis of investigations your father is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis as his rheumatoid factor test is positive and ESR is high.
Your doctor has started correct treatment as he has started disease modifying drugs for Rheumatoid arthritis along with analgesic and vitamins. As his hemoglobin is also low you can add iron supplements,otherwise treatment is OK. For wounds if still not healed he may need dresing.In my view no other test is required at present as disease is already diagnosed. He needs is continous treatment as rheumatoid arthritis may require lifelong treatment.
You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wishing your father good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ayurvedic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis treatment at oxymed
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis swelling
- Drug treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Steroid treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis treatment
- Pain treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Treatment rheumatoid arthritis in trichy
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...